Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Religiousdebate - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Religiousdebate > Topics

Subject: Thy will ~ not mine
Replies: 4 Views: 1173

budsonly 9.12.08 - 07:06am
I recently found God n accepted Jesus into my heart as my saviour. I'm learning that prayer really does work n that so many are looking for the big sign or miracle to make them believe, but it's the little ones that the Lord sends to up, to show us He's there. Do you agree or disagree? *

iilmadme 9.12.08 - 08:22am
i tend to believe that we will all recieve personal signs.the type of things that matter to us as individuals but probly wont affect others too much when we tell them.n this is perfect,becuz it's important that ppl find their own faith.it's not possible for us to give eachother faith,only encourage n guide eachother.ultimately we all do it alone *

budsonly 9.12.08 - 12:33pm
Yes, i believe that as well, a very nice lady told me the kingdom of God is found within yourself. i have believed that for awhile but recently been awakened by a new spiritual journey. i'm still so amazed He answered my prayers, i just want to spread the word of Jesus, of God, n His simple ways. *

ekka 9.12.08 - 02:32pm
My life is proof of miricals that happen. As long as u trust u will get what u need. *

budsonly 10.12.08 - 05:18am
Smiles i'm beginning to really see that life itself is a miracle. we are His children n if we listen He will show us the way *

* Religiousdebate Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Religiousdebate

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits